Lifelong Learning  

Posted by Christa in

For the Lifelong Learning module of the 23 Things program, I'm supposed to say which of the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learning is the most difficult, and which is the easiest for me.

Habit 7: Teaching/Mentoring
is my greatest challenge because I have difficulty taking what I've learned and communicating it verbally to another person. You ask me to write it down...no problem, but verbally explaining a process step-by-step challenges me. All of the steps may be laid out methodically in my brain, but they don't seem to come out of my mouth in a logical order.

Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning is easy for me because I've grown up with it. Being homeschooled, I had to take more responsibility for my own education than the average public-schooler does. My insatiable curiosity and love for learning provide me with plenty of self-motivation.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 at 8:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I think you have done a great job with your blog. I like the look of it and the added elements. Good reads are the books you are currently reading or want to read, yes???

July 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Post a Comment