Scrapblog  

Posted by Christa in , ,

Came across Scrapblog, a horribly addicting website for photo editing and scrapbooking. At first I couldn't think of a good library-related use, but then I thought it might be fun to write my Read Around the World book reviews on it. See the partially-finished results.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 9:24 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

It sounds like a great idea, but when I tried the link it said I needed to be invited. Would you send an invite please?

July 31, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Oops...sorry 'bout that. I changed it public, so it should work now.

July 31, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Hey, I love your Read around the world scrapblog. What a great way to do a book talk.

August 3, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Christa,
May I link the Scrapblog review to our Read Around the World wiki?

August 4, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Certainly, as soon as I finish it. That'll give me motivation to work on it. I'll let you know as soon as it's done.

August 4, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Post a Comment